So recently finished the novel called "Fault in Our Stars". Great novel, refreshing change from stupid Twilight series. Yes, Twilight series feels stupid now since I guess I have outgrown it now. So getting back to Fault in Our Stars. Its funny, hilarious in fact, right amount of romance and not at all a self help book for cancer survivors. It isnt a quintessential cancer survivors story. The author has tried to look at the subject through a different and fresh perspective that is not at all tragic and morbid!!! That is what I loved the best.
The characters are funny with a great sense of humor, I mean its all because of the author of course. The romance between the central characters Hazel Grace and Augustus Waters is crackling with the right mix of humour and chemistry and biology etc. Then there is there friend, shoot I forgot his name. He is the funniest character of all. (Hump the cave wall ha ha ha...)Though I am yet to watch the movie. Heard the song by Charlie XCX "BoomClap" which is a sountrack for this movie... Awesome song. The video is great too. No doubt the song is on number 3 on the billboard of VH1. This is the first time I heard to a song by the artist, Charlie but I am already a fan of hers. Will have to listen to her other songs as well now. Anyways my playlist is getting really ancient. Time to refresh it. Though the grief is I have no headset now to listen to all these songs. Sob Sob.
Anyways... Grown ups have to slog now... Getting back to work with... Heck the song is just stuck in my head. Will watch the video again and get back to work. A lil break from work never hurt any one!!!
Ciao...
The characters are funny with a great sense of humor, I mean its all because of the author of course. The romance between the central characters Hazel Grace and Augustus Waters is crackling with the right mix of humour and chemistry and biology etc. Then there is there friend, shoot I forgot his name. He is the funniest character of all. (Hump the cave wall ha ha ha...)Though I am yet to watch the movie. Heard the song by Charlie XCX "BoomClap" which is a sountrack for this movie... Awesome song. The video is great too. No doubt the song is on number 3 on the billboard of VH1. This is the first time I heard to a song by the artist, Charlie but I am already a fan of hers. Will have to listen to her other songs as well now. Anyways my playlist is getting really ancient. Time to refresh it. Though the grief is I have no headset now to listen to all these songs. Sob Sob.
Anyways... Grown ups have to slog now... Getting back to work with... Heck the song is just stuck in my head. Will watch the video again and get back to work. A lil break from work never hurt any one!!!
Ciao...
No comments:
Post a Comment