My my.. blogging after almost a year. Well a lot happened in the past year. Few good and shitty moments. Well the best part is finally I have landed with a job I love. No more HR stuff. God grief!!! I was completely bogged down trying to impress seniors and people around me. I thought HR was my thing but egads!! Its not.
But by far things have been good both on personal and professional front. Oh just finished my driving lessons and boy I had a blast. I get sort of a rush control my mean machine, though its just a humble family car he he.. No fancy nitro boosters!! Had fun painting the town red. I think I am gonna name my car still haven't given it a thought though. Lets see..how about Louise!! That sounds French but I kind of prefer it. Luv the French. And what else.
Well I have developed this new fetish for online shopping. NASTY I know but you get to buy stuff without even going to the store. Which is the best part. Who wants to travel all the way to the mall when I can sit with my lappy and shop till i drop (or sleep should i say) without leaving the comfort of my home. My fav are jabong.com and fanshionandyou.com. Awesome stuff, pretty cheap and suits my taste. Not that I really have a taste.
Now have to get back to work... dont want to fall back on my schedule :)
Ciao...Until next time!!!
But by far things have been good both on personal and professional front. Oh just finished my driving lessons and boy I had a blast. I get sort of a rush control my mean machine, though its just a humble family car he he.. No fancy nitro boosters!! Had fun painting the town red. I think I am gonna name my car still haven't given it a thought though. Lets see..how about Louise!! That sounds French but I kind of prefer it. Luv the French. And what else.
Well I have developed this new fetish for online shopping. NASTY I know but you get to buy stuff without even going to the store. Which is the best part. Who wants to travel all the way to the mall when I can sit with my lappy and shop till i drop (or sleep should i say) without leaving the comfort of my home. My fav are jabong.com and fanshionandyou.com. Awesome stuff, pretty cheap and suits my taste. Not that I really have a taste.
Now have to get back to work... dont want to fall back on my schedule :)
Ciao...Until next time!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment