don't know what to do. things are a lil messy rite now.. no matter how much I try to sort things out. they just keep getting worse. will i ever be able to trust him again after all this. no i wont be. tats wat am doing now... he thinks the same thing that i have got this habit of checkin on him. true. I just truly wish he goes away so tat i wud be able to forget him. Anyways he would be gone soon. and considering his communication habits I dont think we would be surviving this distance relation ship. its always a mess. I did try but he just wont budge. I guess all men are the same. they are never happy being with just one women. They need spice in life they say. its the way they are made the scientists say. No doubt these scientists are men too. defending ter own species.
I am goin to stop putting in any effort now, wont call wont text. i have my own shit to deal with. he can deal with his. Probably this was all a mistake. I thought I would have him for a while love him be with him...never thought abt the possibility of he not loving me in return.... my mistake was i expected him to love me. i know...now i know...u aint suppose to expect that ever from a guy.
All he says nowadays makes no sense to me...its like he is two different personalities in one body he is sweet sometimes and sometimes a total jerk. not that i care now. Being angry is better rather than being sorry for ur self... anger is better....soothing...
I am goin to stop putting in any effort now, wont call wont text. i have my own shit to deal with. he can deal with his. Probably this was all a mistake. I thought I would have him for a while love him be with him...never thought abt the possibility of he not loving me in return.... my mistake was i expected him to love me. i know...now i know...u aint suppose to expect that ever from a guy.
All he says nowadays makes no sense to me...its like he is two different personalities in one body he is sweet sometimes and sometimes a total jerk. not that i care now. Being angry is better rather than being sorry for ur self... anger is better....soothing...
No comments:
Post a Comment